Set-up Google Apps and migration services
For business starters and small and medium business owners/managers, cost and security are probably the only two factors that matters when considering business email and office collaboration service. What they need is probably simple and smart collaboration features at very low or preferably no costs. Google Apps offer exactly what is expected at a very reasonable price.
Why use google apps?
Google Apps offers the following features:
- Powerful, secure and reliable email service based on Google Mail. You will not have to worry about anti-virus and spam control. With Google Apps, you have the confidence that your email service is safe, reliable and always online.
- Branded email service by using your own domain, and your own logo within your Google Apps account parameter. Requiring configuration at your DNS level, Google Apps will enable you to set up email addresses using your own domain, and upload your own logo in your Google Apps account.
- Offer domain level account control to one or more email accounts. For example, you may set up one of your staff as the admin account, who will have the authority to set up new Google Apps accounts within your domain, and make changes to existing accounts.
- Not just email. Google Apps offer Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Site. And of course, all these Apps support synchronisation and sharing. Google Site is a great application for building up a simple and powerful company intranet.
- Wireless connection and sync over the air. Google Apps supports Apple IPhone, Blackberry and a number of other mobile devices for email and calendar sharing and synchronisation over the air. You can be connected all the time.
- Very low cost for set up and support
Sefari is more than happy to help you set up Google Apps, or transfer your existing service from for example MS Exchange to Google Apps, and provide on going account management and support at very reasonable fees. Please contact us if you are interested in using Google Apps.